MENU

Slide

Tuesday, February 10, 2009



BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!

DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.


HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here:


SillyP: Lol yeah i think that is like the thing bloggers say the most,
Don't like it, don't see/read! Hahahahs.

Shr: Nope, i'm taking my Dip in MDIS.

Queenie: Lol, is the kate makeup base good?
Do lemme know! ^-^

Huanlin: Wahh okay, so it is alright now?
Took how long for them to fix it thou?

Kingnie: -.-

Anon123: AE's hoodie runs true to size,
i'm not sure about the others!

Qianting: Hehehe, oooh hello babe! (:
So how did you do for your paper!

Gladys: hahas, Yeah i know! They are like so totally adorable!
i got peanut from Marine parade,
and butter from Serangoon North!
And the rest, Meeko, Mimao, Nutella is their babies!

Elroy: LOL, say whatever you want.

Eh-lo: The heels are from Charles & Keith and i'm 158cm!

Niki: Hmm, i don't know what is "harsh" looking to you,
but to me it's pretty ok leh!
I can't use pencil luh, it smudges on me too!
Damn oily lids!

Passer: Crabtree & Evelyn?

Marc: hahas, i got 300plus from nuffnang, DUH!
Lol, it's on my blog leh, still got who's.. lol.

Belle: Aww sweetie! No worries!
Little ill mannered idiots don't bother me! Hahahas

He-los: It's from La Senza, and thanks! (:

XY: Hahahas, hope you'll get more adverts from nuffnang!

Missyjade: hhahahas, okay lah.. interesting at times
but it's kinda boring, the amt of time waiting and stuff.. boo hoo.

Joycelyn: Hahah, my friend asked me if i'm interested.

Jess: Smelly big butt darling! Hahahas

Hey: It's Size S

Elaine:
Hey sweetie! I would like to, but i've no idea!
you can call up the ettusais counters and ask thou!

Alyx: Trimmed it myself! (:

Jungal:
Good for you!
Lemme know how was the makeover experience! (:

Alton: Hahahas, thanks alot! ^-^

Daniel from acting: lol, Thank you! (:

FaBian:
Thank you!

Mtw: hehe, glad that you liked it!

Nadnut: I knew you would love it! heh

WT: Yup! Do call Ettusais to make your appointment asap!

Sue: Yup, Japan! Ettusais is a sub brand of Shiseido as well!

Hello: hahhas,
Thank you!

(: : YSL / Sana eyebrow pencil (Can get from sasa),
Thank you!

Jessmiex: Good for you! Lemme know how was it yah!

Abc:
so far non!

Hiii:
You can use vpost! (:

Kingnie: Nope, not interested thou!

Hi:
thank you sweetie! You know when you touch your eye
there's this hollow part? That's the crease!

Reader: I'm no taking evening primrose! (:

May: I bought it from Bugis Street 2nd level!

LiTingt: Er.. what did i bake ah?
normal butter and milk luh.

Sharon: I'll prolly do a post on that next week! (:

NK: Hey sweetie, received it already huh!
Hope you'll like it yah! (:














Hellooooooo!
Many of you have been asking me where/how do i trim my eyebrows,
i trim it myself! Hahahas, very lazy to go to my facial place to trim also,
so just trim myself luh! I'll try to do a post on eyebrow trimming
next week alrighty! ^-^



My eyes was super dry the whole evening, hate coloured contacts!



Went to Majestic Restaurant to celebrate boyf's
daddy's birthday last week!








me, leon's mummy and amy.
Whoops no pictures of the birthday boy, erm birthday "uncle".






Finally got my camera that day & i got an external harddisk too!
Wanted to get Sony T77, BUT the camera shop person at sim lim,
like when i ask them both tell me that Sony T77 is not recommended,
cos the touch screen isn't that great, spoil easily, the lens no good,
lens cover flimsy and he even bent the lens cover for me to see
how lousy the material is! :x

Somemore he recommend me a bunch of other camera
that is much cheaper than the Sony T77 somemore,
so must really be kinda lousy right..
So i decided to heed his advice and go for other cameras!





Wanted to get Canon but.. very bulky leh.. ):
Then the person told me most of the brands the camera Made in China
but Samsung's one is Made in Korea, so he actually recommend me
to get Samsung rather than other brands!

So i got the Samsung NV4 in Black!
Cos the person told me there's only black and silver.






It's really nice and so sleek !

BUT! BLOOOOODY HELL.
WHEN I REACH HOME AND WENT TO CHECK OUT
THE SAMSUNG WEBSITE, THERE IS FUCKING HOT PINK
FOR THE MODEL?!?!?!!? @#$%^&*
AND THE STUPID PERSON NEVER EVEN TELL ME!





DAMN PISSSSSSSED OFF LAR.

humph, then the other day i place my camera in my ds lite pouch
along with my ds lite (bling not facing the camera direction)
BUT i have no freaking idea how my camera got SCRATCHED!

I was like so super upset and frustrated over that!
Buy like one week then got scratch. sobs.
So i'm gonna bling my camera to cover the scratches!
Sigh.










Was chatting with Jess last week at around 7plus,
and i was like.. ahhhh super bored ah.. yadda yadda
then i was like, aiyah.. if you stay near my area then good already,
then i can go over your place for sleepover! :D
Then in the end really went over!
super last minute luh please.

We were watching Gossip Girls and playing with webcam in bed! LOL!
Hur! Dan you smelly piece of shit! Hate that slutty teacher. OMG.








LOL! Jess made this and gave it to me for v'day! So cute!

Jessica got a big buuuuutt!
Lol, she tried to nudge me off the bed with her butt when
i just woke up! Naughty girl!










Had to go meet an event's coordinator at chinatown to get
cheongsum for the event i'm working for the following night!

Cheenatown, hehehe. I HATE CHEONGSUM!

i can never ever get one that fits me perfectly,
It's either it fits snuggly on my waist and hips,
but my boobs don't fit in...
OR else it's my boobs fit in BUT EVERYTHING LOOKS
BLOODY HELL LOOSE AND UGLY.




Boyfriend was so sweet to fetch me over and accompany me
to meet the event co-ordinator after school!

After the fitting, i got the sudden craaaaavings for....

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...







I LOOOOOOVE DIMSUM! :D




The both of us looking really tireeeeeeeeed.








Went to Isetan (lido shaw house) Sunday, after church service,
to pick up my accessories that Angelicious Creation have sponsered me!

So many cute accesories!




Do head down to the accesories department to check out
Angelicious Creation's booth now!

Especially since this saturday, it's Valentine's day!
Get your girlfriend/date/whoever you wanna pamper,
a sweet surprise that wouldn't burn your pockets!



Check out
http://www.angelicious-creations.com/home.php!
They are having a Valentine's day promotion right now,
Buy one and get any two pieces at 60% off retail prices!
O-M-GGGGGGGGGG.






Went over to Far east plaza after pick the accesories,
wanted to trim my hair but Raymond wasn't in!
So we shopped around abit, Ohhhhh,
i saw the prettiest royal purple swavoski watch.
Sooooooo tempted, BUT!

Went over to Ikea to grab some stuff!





Lol, the most retarded/ugly doggie plushie eveeeeeer?!
What's with the WHISKERS?!
ARE THEY EVEN INTENDED TO BE WHISKERS?!




My boyf.. is nuts.



I spent like $120 at ikea!
Bought new bedsheets, quilt covers, photo frames,
floor mat, night lamp yadda yadda.

Sigh, wanted to record our new duet on sunday night
but couldn't cos boyf's parents was playing majong
and it was really noisy -.-






Had to go to school to settle some stuff with the lecturers yesterday,
then went to meet daniel, lol i made him wait for 2 hours! :x

I hate going to the unicampus at queenstown..
it's sooooo daaaaaamn far and i always end up taking a cab
which will cost me like about 15-20bucks everytime!
cos i'm such a sleepyhead and i'll be like super blur & dilly dally
in the morning preparing to go to school!



Lol, the sun shining in from my window is so bright
that's why my face look so much lighter than my body ok!
Not my makeup!

Went to find a concealer for daniel!
And went to far east and finally trimmed my hair today.





Had japanese food for dinner, Shokudoooooooo at hereen!

It's my 1st time there! :x









Yumyum! I love the japanese pizza~~




Lots of food!



Waffle/ice cream & Tofu cheesecake for desserts!





Watched Bride Wars at Cineleisure,
love chick flicks! hehe, kate hudson is sooooo pretty~












Ordered some lingerie and the classic bag from Victoria Secret!



Omg,
This bag is like dirrrrrrrt cheap right now!



Junk food Charms Blowpop tee!




The tee i ordered for boyf from Glamour kills finally arrived!
I love GK! Their designs are just so funky/colourful and stuff!
Love the pig tee. lol








Anyway, who went for the complimentary makeover?
How was it? Do lemme know yah! :D


I've got my accounting paper on Thursday,
after the paper i'll have to head over to Ettusais's office
for a makeup workshop for the Ettusais Brand Ambassadors!










I'm having my maketing paper on saturday,
can you believeeeeee it?!
Exam on v'day. MDIS no love! Pouts!
Thank god it's in the morning! ^-^

Thank you!Sigh, the parcel with my gf's v'day presents aren't here yet,
I reeeeeeally hope it would come before saturday!
Sobs, or else not special already! @#$%^&













Gonna mug like crazy for my accounting paper tmr!
Sayonara, Loves!

No comments: